As part of the ongoing effort throughout Japan to combat the spread of corona virus, Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei is implementing several measures to increase both guest & staff safety.
While some our usual services will change during this time, our commitment to providing guests with a relaxing, pleasant & memorable stay remains unchanged!
We invite you review our travel updates page for additional topics regarding travels to Kinosaki Onsen & Japan. If you have questions, contact us directly (contact details provided at end of this page).
- Regular air ventilation of lobby, entrance, private dining rooms, etc. All guest rooms have windows which can be opened by the guest.
- Alcohol disinfectant spray is available at multiple locations throughout our ryokan.
- Contact points such as door knobs, switches, etc. are cleaned with alcohol disinfectant.
- Regular cleaning of guest rooms with disinfecting air cleaning machine.
- All guest rooms have deep UV LED air purifiers available for guest use.
- All guest rooms have plasmacluster HEPA air purifiers available for guest use.
- Staff subject to daily temperature & health checks & recording.
- Staff conducts routine hand washing & alcohol disinfecting through-out the work day.
- Staff working with guests wear masks.
- Guests are asked to submit & sign a health checklist at check-in time.
- Guests are asked to cooperate with temperature check at check-in time.
- Guests are asked to cooperate in maintaining social distance within the ryokan.
- All guests ID are confirmed at check-in.
- If you feel poorly during your stay, don’t hesitate to inform our staff immediately.
- Written menu explanations are provided to guests, to reduce staff contact time.
- The breakfast buffet of Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei is closed until further notice. Set breakfast menu is served alternatively for guests.
- Yukata robes are washed/cleaned after every use.
- Access to the guest hot spring of Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei may be limited at times to avoid over-crowding.
- The mist sauna at the guest hot spring of Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei will be operated at limited capacity at this time.
- The massage chair and weight machine at the guest hot spring of Nishimuraya Hotel Shogetsutei are not available for use at this time.
- Limits to number of riders on the shuttle bus may occur.
- Taste-testing at the gift shop is not available at this time.
- For health & safety measures of our sister ryokan, Nishimuraya Honkan, please see this page.
As the situation evolves, there may be additional services changes, requirements or closures which may affect your stay. We thank you in advance for your kind understanding.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to use by live chat or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Kinosaki Onsen!